On the second floor, the feature aperture in the ceiling fills the space with natural light during daylight hours.
18m x 15.6m x 5.6m / 3.6m perimeter
Entry doors: 3m x 2.4m
- Harlequin activity sprung floor with cascade surface
- Full range high quality D&B sound system
- iPod mini jack connection with local volume control
- XLR stereo interface for own equipment
- Wired data connections
- Air heating and cooling (not air conditioning)
- Blackout unavailable
- Total power rating 3.5kw (16A)
- Portable ballet barres, tables and chairs available
High-speed Wi-Fi access is available throughout the building.
- Per hour (min 4 hours) £40
- Per day (8 hrs 9/5, 10/6) £300
- Per day (exclusive 9/9) £400
- 5 days (8 hrs 9/5, 10/6) £1,500
- 5 days (exclusive 9/9) £2,000
- 7 days (8 hrs 9/5, 10/6) £2,000
- 7 days (exclusive 9/9) £2,300
*Rates do not include VAT.
To enquire about commercial rates, availability and booking please contact:
Rebecca Marshall 020 7278 6015 / 07 880 554 823