The smaller of the three studios, Studio 2 on the second floor features a high quality boom bar and an XLR stereo interface for outside sound systems.
(13m x 11m, capacity 70)
- Harlequin activity sprung floor with white oiled oak top surface or roll out cascade (white or black reversible)
- High quality boom bar
- XLR stereo interface for installation of own sound system & multiple output locations
- Wired data connections
- Air heating and cooling (not air conditioning)
- Black out unavailable
- Total power rating 3.5kw (16A)
- Portable ballet barres, tables and chairs available
High-speed Wi-Fi access is available throughout the building.
- Per hour (min 4 hours) £25
- Per day (8 hrs 9/5, 10/6) £160
- Per day (exclusive 9/9) £200
- 5 days (8 hrs 9/5, 10/6) £800
- 5 days (exclusive M-T 9/9, F-S 10-6) £1,000
- 7 days (exclusive M-T 9/9, F-S 10-6) £1,250
*Rates do not include VAT.
To enquire about not-for-profit and commercial rates, availability and booking please contact:
Rebecca Marshall, 020 7278 6015 / 07880 554 823